THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/7/14 11:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week so far and that you are looking forward to the weekend.   My weekend already is filling up and looking very busy.    I am grateful this AM for the rain that we are getting although my lawn needs to be mowed and my son was planning on doing that this AM....It won't happen today.    I know that he will be grateful for that.  LOL   Grateful today that my husband is feeling better ( he has COPD and has been having issues breathing ).     Grateful for modern medicine and all that it can do to make us feel better.    Grateful for all the blessings that God has given to me and to my family.    Grateful for God, answered prayers, my family and friends, my faith in God, for my husband still being able to work in spite of his COPD, for my 3 sons, daughter in law and my precious granddaughter who is the light of my life.    Grateful for the peace that God gives me everyday of my life and for the patience he gives me to deal with junk that happens almost on a daily basis.    Grateful for my WLS which is allowing me to actually LIVE my life now, restore my health and it has made me feel like a whole person.    Grateful for all the activities I can do since my WLS and grateful that today you have lots of choices in different surgeries....I had a choice of 2.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1318 views