FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/8/14 9:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX

TGIF Everyone,

I'm SO glad it's finally friday.   I don't really know why since I am domestic engineer ( housewife ).  LOL   Everyday we ALL have something to be grateful for.   No matter what may come our way day to day and sometimes we just have to let things go and whatever happens...happens.    I personally am grateful everyday of my life...whether I'm having a good or a bad day.   Our decisions that we make in this life DO follow us in our future no matter what your age is.    I have a adult son who is still finding this out.   Please keep him in your prayers and me as well because I have to deal with his junk.   UGH.    Today I am grateful for the rain that we got yesterday.   We didn't get nearly enough to raise our lake levels that much but trust me we will take ALL we can get right now.    Grateful for my family, friends, health, faith in God and for God himself.   Grateful for my WLS, Obesity Help and these message boards.   Grateful for everyone on these message boards and for all the advice given.   Grateful for support groups as well.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a safe and amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active