Health tracker/ticker

Mac333
on 5/9/14 1:32 am
VSG on 04/24/14 with

I was able to create the health tracker to post my WL. I haven't been able to figure out how to add additional info.  For example I notice people post monthly losses or beginning weight current weight or some phrase or motivational line. It all seems to be near the health tracker. Can someone help me with this. Thanks!

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

Member Services
on 5/9/14 2:34 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Mac333,

We think you are talking about the ticker that appears at the bottom of your posts?  You can create this by going to MY OH, Health Tracker, Tickers and Widgets. Follow the directions and be sure and check the boxes:

Display Placement:
 Add to profile (Introduction Section)
 Add to messageboard signature

If you need any further assistance please let us know at [email protected]

Regards,

Member Services

Cunning_Pam
on 5/9/14 2:49 am
RNY on 12/18/13

I think Member Services missed your actual question...you want to know how to add things to your signature in addition to a ticker, is that correct?

Assuming that it is, you need to go to the Settings option in the drop down menu under your user name (top right corner), then go to Message Board. Put whatever you want into the Signature box. Keep in mind that there is a height limit to how much you can add. Also you need to Save whatever changes you make and also make sure to enable your signature to allow it to show underneath your posts.

Good luck!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone