Liquid cola e

Castine1234
on 5/9/14 11:12 am
RNY on 05/06/14

OMG!  I am 4 days post op and taking liquid Colace just about the foulist stuff made any suggestions for downing this?  YUCK!

poet_kelly
on 5/9/14 11:33 am - OH

What about taking it in capsule form?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Castine1234
on 5/9/14 11:39 am
RNY on 05/06/14

I can ask dr. But I thought I was given liquid because surgery so recent.  Awful tasting that's for sure. Thanks!

poet_kelly
on 5/9/14 11:40 am - OH

Well, the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery says it's OK to take pills as soon as you can tolerate it.  Many people, including myself, were swallowing pills the same day as our surgery with no problem.  Check with your doc.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Castine1234
on 5/9/14 11:56 am
RNY on 05/06/14

Ok.  I'll contact my doc.  I appreciate your post.