I know it's btdt but bathing suit help !!! Please, and thank you.

Catie780
on 5/15/14 5:44 am

Ok after all the dread I got into the fitting room at LB. tried n bought 38DD lime green tank with actual bra!!!!! In it. It has three rows of "rushing". Looks like an Austrian curtain. - but it fit. An d I bought it.  

Having buyers remorse but have NO CLUE Where else to try. Love that the bra is the same as the bra I get from them but  feel weird that I bought the first one. 

Oh bought a basic skirted bottom in black. Was afraid of the lime green bottom with draw string pull. 

Where else do I go? Is it worth buying on line.? And from where. TIA 

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/15/14 7:27 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Land's End has great swimsuits and is worth checking out online, they have lots of tankinis and I've always had good luck finding a good fit there. I think you can return stuff to Sears too, and you don't have to mail it back!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Michele H.
on 5/15/14 7:42 am - NJ

Coco Reef come in bra sizes and I second the Land's End suggestion as they have bra sizes too.  You can google a free shipping code for Land's End and make returns at Sears.  Sears carries the line but not all sizes.  Coco Reef you can find in Macys.

Michele

Valerie G.
on 5/16/14 1:40 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

In fact, Lands End just sent out their latest catalog - FULL of swimsuits.  Go check them out!!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Catie780
on 5/16/14 12:08 pm

Thanks  loves!

Most Active