TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/19/14 10:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives.  Whether you believe this or not it is so very true.    Life is what WE make it the choice of what kind of life we are having all falls on our shoulders.    We make choices everyday whether they are great ones or not so great ones.    The choice is ours.    Today I am so grateful for Obesity Help.   It has been my rock and support now for over 9 yrs.    Most of my support has come from these message boards along with support group meetings.    Grateful for life, my health, my weight loss, my maintenance, grateful for family and friends.    Grateful for all the different WLS and all the different forums here on OH.    Grateful for God in my life and answered prayers.    So grateful for a chance to make better choices today than the ones I made yesterday.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hanneyalexa
on 5/25/14 4:56 am

We should be grateful for everything. Everything has a purpose and I am thankful that I found this site. This site is very helpful. I meet some friends and I love reading their comments. Their suggestions and recommendations are really helpful. I also thankful that I found a good product for my skin someone recommend me to use the natural facial mask that has carrot oil and coconut oil. It is so effective, it leaves my skin so smooth and glowing. I think you should try this too.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1522 views