THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/21/14 9:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope your looking forward to ending this week and for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday weekend.    I know I am although I have no idea why.    As far as I know we have no plans.    Everyday of our lives we have so very much to be grateful for whether life is going our way or not.    We ALL should be grateful everyday for all the blessings that come our way daily such as opening our eyes and being given another chance everyday to make better choices than the day before.    I can't imagine what my life would be like ( IF I still had one ) if I hadn't had my weight loss surgery 8 1/2 yrs ago now.    My surgeon told me that without it He doesn't think that I would live another 10 yrs.     I am SO very grateful for my WLS and for my bariatric surgeon.   Grateful for life, family, health, weight loss, maintenance, the cool breezes we've been having although it's been pretty warm, my fur babies, God, my faith, answered prayers and so very many more things in my life.     Grateful that my "tool" still works and even though my life is very stressful I've not had a huge weight re-gain.    Grateful for everyday that God allows me to remain on this earth and that I can encourage others in their WLS journeys.    Grateful for Obesity Help, these forums and life itself.     PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Curious.George
on 5/22/14 4:25 am - Canada

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for sharing!  Ditto!

Referral Date: May 29, 2012;  TWH     Orientation: June 19,2012;     Nurse Practitioner Group Session and Social Worker Initial Assessment: September 25, 2012;     Nurse Practitioner One-on-One and Psych. Assessment: January 18, 2013;     Met with surgeon: March 8, 2013;     Pre-Op scheduled: June 20,2013;   Surgery scheduled: July 17, 2013!    Surgery Completed!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1424 views