Here's why you're not throwing in the towel

shoutjoy
on 5/25/14 8:11 pm - Culpeper, VA

“You totally pigged out the last couple of days. Just like always, you're back where you started. Here's why you're not throwing in the towel:”

Do you want to know a secret? Everybody has cake sometimes and they eat it too. Maybe they have some French fries, or chips, or they eat the popcorn at the movie theater with the trans-laden fat! This is not the end of the world. If we are living life, eating right doesn't mean we only eat bran and lima beans. The key is eating right the majority of the time. If you had a bad couple of days, well, you're just like the rest of us: normal. The difference will be whether you make the over-indulging an ongoing Olympic event; or, will you shrug it off and eat right today? As Robert Allen once said, "You don't drown by falling in water. You drown by staying there."

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

mollypitcher08
on 5/27/14 1:42 am

Thank you for this message.  I am almost 6 years post RNY and have put on over half of my 206# lost.  Mostly thru my own return to bad eating choices-the surgery did not fail me... I failed the surgery!

I am trying again to track my intake and just be more mindful of what I am eating.  I have not told anyone what I am doing as so many of my friends  regard me with pity which I surely don't want or need!  It is a decision that only I can make.  I am trying as you say ..thank you so much good words.  God Bless Molly :)

shoutjoy
on 5/27/14 9:55 am - Culpeper, VA

Hi

Dont be afraid to seek help. Sometimes we need the support of others. 

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1241 views