Food diary

Castine1234
on 5/26/14 8:56 am
RNY on 05/06/14

Does everyone keep track of food?  I am post op and do time to time in Sparkpeople but not always.  I find it hard to keep track of the small amounts of milk or other minuscule items in a recipe.

SuzinDallas
on 5/26/14 9:28 am

I used MyFitnessPal, both the app on my phone and the website. I like it because it automatically syncs up with my Fit Bit which tracks my activity levels so I can also monitor calories I'm burning throughout the day and add in actual exercise too.

Logging small portions of things is tricky in most of the electronic diary's. I used Sparkpeople before for a while and still go back frequently because their recipe calculator is pretty easy to use.  In either site I find myself making a ton of custom entries.  After about a month most of my day-day regular foods were in my frequent list and show up now as soon as I start typing something.

Revision from Lap-Band to RNY May 2014.  

Revision Consultation: 326   Day of Surgery: 310   Current: 250   Goal: 150

Tracy D.
on 5/26/14 11:57 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

MyFitnessPal.com.....super easy to navigate and has a mobile app for my phone too.  I love being able to scan barcodes and add the food right to my daily schedule.   And it has a good report feature too for tracking.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1358 views