stomach reduction in MO

Donna C.
on 5/27/14 1:48 am - Ashland, MO

If you live in Missouri and are on Medicaid and were able to get a stomach reduction could you tell me about it and who did it.  My Dr advised me to spend hundreds of dollars on shape wear to help with my pain.  He wouldn't even consider giving me a referral for the surgery.  I'm 5 years out and doing very well other than the pain due to arthritis.  TY for your help

Donna
Ladytazz
on 5/27/14 8:40 am

Do you mean a revision?  Have you had an EGD done to see if your stomach as enlarged or your stoma has stretched?  If your surgeon won't help you maybe you can find another surgeon who will.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

hollykim
on 5/27/14 11:20 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 27, 2014 at 8:48 AM Pacific Time, Donna C. wrote:

If you live in Missouri and are on Medicaid and were able to get a stomach reduction could you tell me about it and who did it.  My Dr advised me to spend hundreds of dollars on shape wear to help with my pain.  He wouldn't even consider giving me a referral for the surgery.  I'm 5 years out and doing very well other than the pain due to arthritis.  TY for your help

are you talking about a panniculectomy where loose hanging skin is removed? If your doctor won't give you a referral,find one who will.

Most Active