It's been 6 years

dodgerfan
on 6/8/14 1:56 am - Norwalk, CA

Hi all!! I haven't been on here in years. I had RNY 6 years ago and I've kept it off. I started exercising 4/5 days a week and I actually love it. I think now I'm ready to research plastic surgery just need to find an excellent surgeon, as money is not an issue. So....here starts a new journey for me. I have never had regain and I eat liberally, but don't over eat. My pouch is still super small and I couldn't be happier. I didn't think I could keep it off and was soooo afraid of the 5 year mark as my cousin gained back her weight by then. I started researching a revision BEFORE I had regain. If that's not the start of self sabotage I don't know what is. I do have a few medical problems and dental ones too. It's costing me a lot of money to keep my teeth nice. This has happened to my cousin as well. If anyone has any questions, recommendations or needs a friend stop by and say hi. It's nice to be back. I have NEVER forgot about this site and have sent many people here to research for themselves. I just saw a woman I worked with and she ended up having surgery, because I was so vocal about it and she hugged me and thanked me for saving her life with my big mouth lol

Andrea

Patm
on 6/8/14 5:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations. 6 years is amazing. Thanks for posting

Watson
on 6/8/14 7:53 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Wow! Six years, congratulations!. Sounds like all is going good for you. Sorry to hear about your cousin. Sorry to hear about that you have a few medical problem, I wish you and your cousin the best.

Welcome back Andrea, it's good to see you. I had my VSG surgery four years ago today and I'm doing great. Feel free to add me to your friend list. Glad to hear about the woman worked with, you're such a motivational person   .

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

tdallison
on 6/9/14 3:58 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

Wow, six years?  That is awesome!! Congrats!

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1395 views