Finally got an avatar!

HarvestMoon1974
on 6/19/14 6:42 am - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

After years of not having one due to issues with my old computer, I finally have a pic for people to see the face behind the insanity! lol

I will search for a before pic to post. There aren't many out there, as I hated having my pic taken when I was MO.

" Life is a roller coaster, enjoy the ride"
Carol 378/189/170

Thankful for my little miracles Joshua and Daniel.

Cathy W.
on 6/19/14 11:28 am

Your avatar looks nice.
Like you, I hated having my photo taken before surgery.  I was always the photographer and such a good excuse not to be in the pic.

HarvestMoon1974
on 6/19/14 12:22 pm - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

Thanks. I never thought I would be okay with having my picture taken. I have kids, and I don't want them to be left with no pictures of their mom, because I am afraid of the camera, so a while ago I decided it was time to get over it. Besides, this way I can see proof of my hard work.

Carol 378/189/170

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/19/14 1:39 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Good for you, I finally figured out how to make an avatar with the help of some of the folks here, couldn't rt click to save a picture,using a laptop with no mouse, so now finally have a picture nxt to my name instead of the mystery question mark person! LOL

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

HarvestMoon1974
on 6/19/14 2:00 pm - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

It's always nice to be able to put a face to the name

Carol 378/189/170

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1337 views