OH Admin, help needed

Kate -True Brit
on 7/25/14 8:14 pm - UK

I have sent you several e mails, and I understand others have done so as well. 

Why am I, and others, no longer getting e mail notifications of replies to my messages, posts or threads? I have not changed any of my settings and I have checked that I have not accidentally moved the OH address to my spam folder. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

sp1209
on 7/25/14 10:32 pm - AL

I am no longer receiving email notices either??

Member Services
on 7/26/14 1:09 am - Irvine, CA

Hi sp1209,

Send us an email so we will know your carrier.  Do not post it here!

Thanks!

Member Services
on 7/25/14 11:40 pm - Irvine, CA

Hello Kate,

We are only aware of you having an issue. No one else has reported it...  If anyone is having on issue send us an email to [email protected] (so we can see what carrier you are using) and an estimate of when your notices stopped. 

Before reporting, make sure you have checked your spam inbox as your carrier and or anti spam software needs to be updated from time to time to add OH as a legitimate site. 

Thank you,

Member Services

Karen M.
on 7/26/14 12:49 am - Mississauga, Canada

I suspect you will now be inundated with emails about this issue - I know MANY people who have wondered the same thing.

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Member Services
on 7/26/14 1:08 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Karen,

We hope so....the more information/email addresses we have the quicker the IT Team and ID the issue.

Thanks!

Kate -True Brit
on 7/26/14 1:21 am - UK

Thank you. I know quite a few others have had this issue for about a week.  I have checked my spam  

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Member Services
on 7/26/14 3:58 am - Irvine, CA

Thanks Kate 

Gwen M.
on 7/26/14 4:32 am
VSG on 03/13/14

This is such a lie.  I contacted you last week to tell you I was having this issue!  You replied, via email, and told me to check my spam filters and email provider (which I already had), and then claimed that it must be me because no one else is having the issue.  

And now you're trying to tell Kate the same thing?  Super uncool.  It's a known issue that there are problems with notifiers and many people have let you know this.  Perhaps trying to fix the issue would be better than telling all of us that the problem isn't on your side.  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

MsBatt
on 7/26/14 6:29 am
On July 26, 2014 at 6:40 AM Pacific Time, Member Services wrote:

Hello Kate,

We are only aware of you having an issue. No one else has reported it...  If anyone is having on issue send us an email to [email protected] (so we can see what carrier you are using) and an estimate of when your notices stopped. 

Before reporting, make sure you have checked your spam inbox as your carrier and or anti spam software needs to be updated from time to time to add OH as a legitimate site. 

Thank you,

Member Services

This is untrue. I have e-mailed you repeatedly, for MONTHS now. I started a post almost word for word the same as this one, had bunches of people chime in that they were also not getting notifications. Apparently you did nothing then. Will you do something now?

Most Active