Any Patients of Dr David Kim's on here?

Skinnytiff
on 9/9/14 2:05 pm
VSG on 01/30/12

Dr Kim did my sleeve surgery January 2012, I was just curious if there were anymore Dr David Kim patients on here?

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/14 5:34 pm
RNY on 11/12/14 with

After a horrible experience with setting things up with another surgeon, I've had to go back and find another. 

Now, I have called Dr. Kim's office to set up our first consultation.

I'm so nervous. I have heard good and BAD things. What did you think of him?

Jen Lyn
on 9/10/14 10:40 am
RNY on 11/11/13

I was so unhealthy that I NEEDED an excellent surgeon.  He was very professional and caught things I left off my medical history.  I recommend him without reservation.

Skinnytiff
on 9/10/14 1:02 pm
VSG on 01/30/12
On September 10, 2014 at 12:34 AM Pacific Time, MommyOfTaeya wrote:

After a horrible experience with setting things up with another surgeon, I've had to go back and find another. 

Now, I have called Dr. Kim's office to set up our first consultation.

I'm so nervous. I have heard good and BAD things. What did you think of him?

I think hes great actually. He is a great surgeon and I fully trusted him doing my sleeve. If you get to the nitty gritty, you will find something bad on any surgeon. I have to say the good way out weighs the bad for Dr Kim. He will tell you like it is. He does not beat around the bush. I like that in a surgeon. He was very nice to me and kind. Hes kinda quiet but still doesn't beat around the bush. The staff is great, they helped enocourage me along the way. I have no regrets in choosing Dr Kim.

Jen Lyn
on 9/10/14 10:38 am
RNY on 11/11/13

I had the RNY with Dr. Kim in November.  I could not be more pleased with him, his staff, and his partners.

katx30
on 9/10/14 1:23 pm
VSG on 09/08/14

I just had vsg with Dr. Kim on Monday the 8th.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1352 views