Here it is. Your weekly B*TCHFest!

Bette B.
on 9/24/14 12:23 pm

Oh my ******g god, that made me laugh so ******g hard!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Bette B.
on 9/24/14 12:35 pm

Could you please add, since you work with the younger generation: "Please pull your ******g pants up!"?

TheNewT
on 9/25/14 12:24 am
VSG on 08/04/14

Dear grocery store stocker,

I do not need to see your underwear while you put my groceries on the shelf. Something so bothersome watching you stack canned hams with your "hams" hanging out!

Bette B.
on 9/25/14 12:41 am

OMG, the underwear is bad enough, but having to see - as my neighbor calls it - their "piggy bank slot" is disgusting.

I've *****ed about this on the 'fest before and got a response of "shop somewhere else." SERIOUSLY? I have to shop somewhere else because some fuckwit is too stupid to know how pants are supposed to fit?

56sunShine14
on 9/24/14 12:49 pm

I loved this post greensleeved! 

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

tstowe
on 9/25/14 3:22 am

Hey, it could be worse. I teach high school and I can't throw them out.

greensleeved
on 9/24/14 12:01 pm
VSG on 07/10/14 with

Damn,  I love ***** fest.

"Free your ass, and your mind will follow."  HW - 287, Start W - 273, Surgery W - 257, Onederland - 4 months 1 week post op,  100 lbs lost - 8 months 1 week, CW - 162

56sunShine14
on 9/24/14 12:55 pm

I have to add my 2 cents.  I love my sister dearly and am so appreciative that she rode with me today to our mom's house an hour and a half away.  We are trying to get it sold and are having a sale this weekend so there is a lot to do yet.

She *****es about my driving and told me that I was really "aggressive" on the way down and she would drive the next time.  What...the bank kept me for half an hour and so I picked her up a bit later than planned so figured I would move a bit quicker on the highway.  But one exit ramp curve was WAY more than I expected for the speed I was at and she got pissed off about it.  It's not like I was squealing my brakes for pete's sake!  So, because I was tired I asked her to drive home.  ****!!  She drives with a hot foofoo coffee between her legs and tailgates semi's till I am scared to death.  AND she texts while driving!!  **** honey...I'm a safer driver all the way around and YOU ***** at me??

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1456 views