Something wicked cool for those near Boston

Eggface
on 10/7/14 5:03 am, edited 10/7/14 5:04 am - Sunny Southern, CA

The Obesity Action Coalition is hosting a FREE 1-day event next month http://www.obesityaction.org/educational-resources/ywm-local -events

World renowned experts talking about health, weight, wellness, nutrition, emotional health, childhood obesity all FREE.

If you have a support group feel free to share the info with pals.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

LISER617
on 10/7/14 5:48 am - MA
RNY on 08/01/14

Thank you for sharing!

Lisa (38) my goal is 160 lbs.... my dream is happy and healthy

LISER617
on 10/7/14 6:04 am - MA
RNY on 08/01/14
I just registered!!!

Lisa (38) my goal is 160 lbs.... my dream is happy and healthy

Eggface
on 10/7/14 6:56 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Anytime. Glad you are close enough to attend. You will love the speakers :) Merrill Littleberry is a big fav of mine and Dr. Cook and Kushner are super smart... or should I say smaht ;)

Bette B.
on 10/7/14 11:18 am

FIVE POINTS for excellent use of "wicked"! Now, for bonus points, add "pissah" to your post! 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Eggface
on 10/7/14 12:02 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

LOL I know huh I need work in that and some pahking of cahs :)

P.S. My second favorite city in the US is Boston... love that town. San Diego (mine is first)

MyLady Heidi
on 10/7/14 3:09 pm

NYC rules them all.  San Diego was very nice to visit but the ocean was ice cold, whats up with that.  I expected Florida or Maui warm water in September.  And people swam in it like it was fine. Wow.  I felt like my feet were getting hypothermia. lol  Not good.

Eggface
on 10/7/14 6:50 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Hi ya Heidi, Yep our water is chilly... 65-70 even in the hot months but you can't beat our weather. Since my Dad died our tradition has been to go to the beach on Christmas day, listen to carols on the car radio, tidbit picnic and watch all the families taking photos and most are wearing shorts. I don't know many places you can go to the beach, mountains and desert all in one day. There really is something for everyone. LOL this message should be paid for by the San Diego Tourism Bureau ;)

P.S. I'm a born & raised Long Island girl so always a NYer inside... just wouldn't want to deal with salt trucks and digging out from a Nor'easter again if I can avoid it.