9 years

Jane C.
on 10/7/14 10:49 pm - Florence, KY

I just wanted to share. It will be 9 years on October 17. I did not gain it back. I did not swap one addiction for another. I did not get divorced. I did change my life. It is just a tool and it still works today. I changed all my eating habits. I still mess up but that is the good part of my pouch. It still lets me know. I became very active physically.  I just wanted to let people know that after 9 years I am still doing great with my surgery. I am now 54 years old. I am in a size 14-16. Beats the hell out of 4 or 5X. I never had my skin removed and that is ok bit is a daily reminder of where I came from. Good luck to everyone. Find a wonderful doctor with a great pre op. Be prepared. Dr Tom Sonnastine did my surgery also go with both my sisters and my niece. We have all kept off our weight 

ON 10/17/05  I LANDED ON OZ NEVER GOING BACK UP IN THE DAMN
TORNADO AGAIN.   BEWARE OF THE WITCHES!
Cathy W.
on 10/8/14 12:46 am

Congratulations on your LONG-TERM success! 

michelle M.
on 10/8/14 1:37 am - oakdale, PA
RNY on 01/17/13

SO GREAT TO HEAR GOOD NEWS.  CONGRATS AND KEEP IT UP.  

Luvmygs
on 10/8/14 1:56 am
VSG on 12/04/14

Thank you for your post. I'm having my surgery in December and this is music to my ears. Good to hear successful stories.

Jane C.
on 10/8/14 2:56 am - Florence, KY

Good luck a you start your journey. Just be mindful of your eating. Follow all the rules and you will do fine. After care support groups were very good 9 years ago.  Again you can do it. The little changes add up

ON 10/17/05  I LANDED ON OZ NEVER GOING BACK UP IN THE DAMN
TORNADO AGAIN.   BEWARE OF THE WITCHES!
Luvmygs
on 10/9/14 1:05 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

Thank you!

Amy R.
on 10/8/14 11:55 am

Congratulations!  And thanks for sharing this.   It's so nice to hear positive things from those who are multiple years out from surgery.   =)

Berryhoosier
on 10/8/14 12:08 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

That is awesome! Thanks, it's very encouraging to this pre-op to hear such a great success story!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1396 views