food app?

Softballgal73
on 10/11/14 9:41 am

I already use fitnesspal. I am needing to plan it out beforehand, anyone found good app for that?

Thanks! 

marymo362
on 10/11/14 10:26 am
RNY on 03/18/14

I actually use my fitness pal and plan my food out in advance with it. Works GREAT! 

I am marymo8387 if you would like to be friends on it :)  Always need more accountability.

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Karen M.
on 10/11/14 11:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

myfitnesspal does exactly that - I can plan and input my meals each morning.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Softballgal73
on 10/11/14 1:05 pm

Yes, it is very editable that I could use it for that...thanks.

Karen M.
on 10/11/14 11:23 pm - Mississauga, Canada

You're making a great decision to start planning your daily menu - planning has been key for me in losing and maintaining my weight. I also post daily on a "what are you eating/doing today" thread on my home forum Ontario Canada here at OH. It's great for food ideas, recipes, camaraderie, accountability, and keeps me eating mindfully after all these years.

K :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Tracy D.
on 10/13/14 1:28 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

That's exactly how I use MFP....I put all my meals/snacks in the night before to make sure I'm hitting all my goals on calories/carb/protein.   No reason you can't do that. 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

hanneyalexa
on 10/14/14 10:01 pm

I also like to plan my daily meal and I am looking for an application that can compute the calories that I need every day and what is the best meal for me. I usually eat porridge on breakfast, chicken sandwich and fruits on lunch and a arugula salad on dinner. I also eat snacks like yogurt, chia seed pudding and raw vegetables.

Most Active