B*TCHFest, by request of the Mistress at Arms

Bette B.
on 10/29/14 6:16 am

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SPjIf1CMYqc/SeILBnUmxLI/AAAAAAAAAlg/qHwnCX9M_Qo/s400/*****ing.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SPjIf1CMYqc/SeILBnUmxLI/AAAAAAAAAlg/qHwnCX9M_Qo/s400/*****ing.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SPjIf1CMYqc/SeILBnUmxLI/AAAAAAAAAlg/qHwnCX9M_Qo/s400/*****ing.gif

HERE ARE THE RULES: "B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but whom, for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name) and please - NO SURGERY WARS!

I'll start you off with one of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Adult content ahead! 

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

You guys will have to start without me. I'm at work, but I am sure that you will be able to get along - somehow. 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 10/29/14 6:36 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Forum nannies.  People who think they should determine how other people respond to posts.  I think these people live in a bubble and should be further evaluated before they are approved for WLS. Inability to face reality is why some people get fat.  And if you're unwilling or unable to deal with reality before, during and after surgery, you've got a rocky rock ahead.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

hollykim
on 10/29/14 6:41 am, edited 10/29/14 6:42 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

ppl who start posts wit, "so" "well" or "ok". Not sure why it bothers me but it does.

i also really dislike" and so it begins" get a LIFE people,this is not a fairy tale!

also sure and shore.

be SURE to go to the Sea SHORE when you are in Florida.

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/29/14 6:42 am, edited 10/29/14 6:46 am

Thank you, lovey.

So, terrible things happen in the world, as we all know. Why, then, do people feel the need to lament someone's death by saying, "Oh, she was so pretty. How sad" So essentially what you are saying is that when pretty people die it is tragic, but hell, ugly people can bite it any day of the week-no biggie.

Paucity of vocabulary: Hey, I only have half of a degree, but I try not to sound like a complete idjit (intentional misspelling for emphasis) but using the same ******g two adjectives ad nauseum is ridiculous.

Bagging on obese people: Sure, I kind of look 'normal' now, but obese people are my tribe. Bag on them, and I will rip you a new set of nostrils, especially if those people happen to be my patients.

Affluenza: Money doesn't excuse **** poor behavior and being poor (by US standards) is actually not a crime. Stop bragging about living in North Tacoma, because I know where you live, and it frankly isn't all that fantastic.

Coworker: Keep blowing up at me. I am documenting everything. It's great you blow up at me in front of an audience. That way I have witnesses.

Support vs. unicorn farts: if you want unicorn farts, say so. Otherwise you will get a variety of responses. Support is not actually us just cosigning ****ty habits and behavior.

edited to finish my sentence

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Amy K.
on 10/30/14 7:16 am - Tucson, AZ

Hubby and I have doffered in opinions for years about what is appropriate for our evening time. He feels that he can come home, grab a beer and go watch tv in the office or garage while I cook dinner, feed and bathe our daughter, help with homework, etc. MANY times over the past years I've asked him to be more interactive with her and help out. Last night I erupted. He was in the garage socializing while I was trying to get everything done and I lost it. Now, according to him, I'm a ***** and want him to do all the work. 

Like i said this has been ongoing and I've HHad it! So much so that in on edge, feel like vomiting and want to take my daughter and leave. I figure if I'm going to do all the work required of a single parent I might as well be one! 

Another feeling I'm having, and I know this is just insane is to quit my on-the-side photography business, quit exercising and quit my masters program so I can become a slave to him, our daughter and my asshole boss.  For me to get my exercise in I get up at 4 am b:c it's really too much of a hassle to work around his schedule to exercise in the evening/at night.  I have a body pump class I love and the part 2 weeks I didn't get to go b/c I had no one to watch my daughter and he worked a little late. Once he got home it was "I stayed late and had a few beers with the guys since you'd alrewdy missed your class" WTF!? 

Ive tried really hard to calmy to talk to him many times and things will change for a couple days then we are right back to square one. I hate to say in done, but I really think I am 😣. 

Thanks for for lettting me vent. 

High Weight: 264, BMI 46.8, Surgery Date: July 1, 2014, weight 227, BMI 40.2

Most Active