Well...

Poodlemac
on 12/24/14 10:34 am
RNY on 09/26/14

the Christmas cookies got the best of me today. I'm disgusted. That is all...

MickeyDee
on 12/24/14 12:23 pm
MickeyDee
on 12/24/14 12:25 pm

Be kind to yourself.  Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again.

A few cookies are just that:  a few cookies.  Now stock your  kitchen with the right stuff and go on....

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 12/24/14 7:04 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Take it easy on yourself, just try to figure out how not to give in the next time temptation comes your way. This is a process, one day you fall, then you get right back up. Heck I had cookies & I enjoyed each chocolate piece! LOL 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/14 12:46 am

Having a few cookies is okay.  Heck...I went to a freaking pizza buffet yesterday.  Don't get me started.  Anyways, like everyone else says, we gotta start over and recognize that things like that will happen, sometimes, even if we are the most prepared.  Experience is the best teacher and hopefully over time we will become stronger!

Lisarn1
on 12/25/14 1:22 am - Raleigh, NC

I can understand! Just be better mindful, take it one moment at a time, and keep moving forward.

RNY 10/19/09 - Revision to VSG 10/13/14 - Dr Paul Enochs 

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/14 1:45 pm
VSG on 11/13/14

I did all the cooking this year and today was 6 weeks for me so its the first day I got to eat regular food. I made prime rib, pork tenderloin, ham, cheesy potatoes, roasted cabbage, asparagus, homemade rolls, cherry pie and mini pumpkin cheesecakes. I picked what I really wanted and had only those. I had part of a mini pumpkin cheesecake last night and a small piece of pie today. My dietician said to not deprive myself but to also not do this on a regular basis. One day of a little cheating won't kill us. 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1492 views