Need jump start

kelpower
on 1/2/15 4:09 am - Las Cruces, NM
Hello ladies and Gentlemen, I had my surgery in 2006 I believe it was successful but I never did reach my goal and have gained back some of the weight. I need to find a way to get back on track. Is there a forum for people like me. I just need to figure out how to get back in the game. this site was big help when I just had surgery but not sure where to go now that I feel like a failure thanks Kelpower

kathkeb
on 1/2/15 5:41 am

The post right below yours (about battling regain) has a link to the Back on Track group.

Kath

Cathy W.
on 1/2/15 7:03 am

Check out the Back On Track Together group.

Have you returned to old habits that are causing you to regain?  Go back to what you were doing when you lost weight.  I've had a couple of regain periods and it was from returning to old habits such as eating too many carbs and grazing.

Just remember that you lost weight before and you can do it again.  It will be slower this time around but regained weight can be lost.

kelpower
on 1/3/15 6:24 am - Las Cruces, NM
Thanks so much for responding and I have submitted a request to join this group. I guess I am looking first for a great support group but I also need a plan , I just need to find something I can do and stick to it.Yes I have return to snacking and carbs are my downfall. I need a starting plan. I am determined to get to my goal. thanks Kelly

Most Active