DOUBLE POST- Stolen before and afters and update!

AmberLee72
on 1/8/15 1:50 am

Hey Everyone!

I thought I would share this with you all. You got to love when a big online magazine with 18 million followers steals your before and after, cuts your watermark off it and posts it to their facebook wall. 402,000 likes?!?! My facebook is flooded with hundreds of friends requests and emails from 120 girls asking me how to lose weight. WTF!!!! LOL!

peace_train

Here is an updated photo from last month of my partner Lesa and I. Lesa had gastric bypass 9 years ago and has maintained her 130 lb weight loss! I had gastric bypass in 2011 and have lost 171 lbs!! On the left I was around 305-311lbs and on the right I weigh 140 lbs.

peace_train

Raze
on 1/8/15 1:50 am

holy smokes, no!

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/8/15 1:51 am

You were very pretty before..stunning after losing weight..live your attitude and smile...

BTW -I'm Straight but I see what i see.. 

Hugs...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Ihearttennis
on 1/8/15 1:51 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I don't know how they can do that and get away with it, but I can see why they would want to steal your transformation photo...stunning!

You and your partner are adorable together.  So glad you have someone who has been through the wl  process so you can support one another.

jen

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

tstowe
on 1/8/15 1:51 am

CHA-CHING!

I'm a photographer and removing or altering a watermark on a photo is copyright infringement! i.e. you can sue the pants off of them!

Using the photos without permission is something you can sue over as is removing the watermark!

With cases like this, it's pretty much a slam dunk. They can't use your photos in any way, shape or form, regardless of where you post it without your permission.

Contact an intellectual property attorney ASAP!

Kathy S.
on 1/8/15 1:53 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

You both look amazing!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

bruindiva92
on 1/8/15 2:29 am
Revision on 03/29/17

Wow! The two of you are just beautiful! 

Bundlina
on 1/8/15 5:14 am

Wow, you look amazing but how infuriating that they released everything to the whole world like that.  Crazy...

56sunShine14
on 1/8/15 8:33 am

..and this is one of the most important reasons people should not post pictures of their children online.  They are NEVER safe.

But still, I do understand why you are uncomfortable about it.  I would be livid.

And you both look amazing and happy!  :)

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active