Piece of mind............

Dawn W.
on 1/19/15 6:07 am

It is so nice to come on here to get advice!!! 

I am so tired of hearing/reading about all these diets!!

Everywhere I seem to go on the internet it's all about Gar...ia Cam...ia.

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/15 8:52 am

I agree, there are no easy ways out. It takes commitment, planning and we are strong for going this route.

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/15 8:55 am

Anyone had sleeve already and on med's for depression, anxiety, have you noticed that your meds work the same or do you notice changes. This is my biggest concern that my meds won't work right. I can't go thru the "lets try this and that med again". Took a long time to get stabilized. Any comments please.

Debbie_04
on 1/19/15 1:50 pm
VSG on 12/29/14

I am only 3 weeks out but I take Celexa and haven't had any issues. It seems to be working just fine.  

Age 66... VSG 12/29/14... H.W. 360...  S.W. 323...  C.W. 253

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/15 9:58 pm

thank God, that's awesome, I'm so happy for you. are you satisfied with your wt loss thus far?

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/15 11:29 pm

you are doing amazingly well with your loss are you happy?silly question right. How long did it take you to get back to work?

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/15 11:31 pm

I would like to be our friend, don't know how this works,help

poet_kelly
on 1/19/15 11:12 pm - OH

Why wouldn't your meds work right after the sleeve?  The sleeve doesn't cause malabsorption like RNY or DS.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/15 11:27 pm

thanks  for your reply. I was just  concerned that with a smaller stomach that perhaps  the meds would somehow now work?

Dr.s said the metabolism of meds takes place in the small intestine not the stomach. I just get worried, getting my date tomorrow and having all sorts of doubts, concerns etc.

poet_kelly
on 1/19/15 11:31 pm - OH

Yeah, most stuff gets absorbed in the small intestine.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active