What?! NSV!!!

Sandie E.
on 3/9/15 3:47 am - La Grande, OR
RNY on 05/14/14

Ok...so I went to the store to try on some dress pants for an upcoming interview and grabbed a 7/8 because that is about what I am in now I believe in jeans (which I still can't believe) and they were too big!  Baggy I tell you!  I am thinking it had to do with the brand maybe but I was smiling and in shock because I thought I pretty much was getting used to my "size" now.  Just goes to show you can always be surprised!

Highest - 281   1st appt - 274   Approval/pre-surgery - 259   Current - 136

Kathy S.
on 3/9/15 4:40 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Sandie,

NSV = Non scale victory

Way to go on your weight loss and the new "small" size jeans. WOOHOO

If you have not done so, be sure and submit your success to the before and after photo gallery.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

zann50
on 3/9/15 5:19 am

I am 7wks out and the scales don't say as much as going from size 28-30 to being able to pull the zipper up and sit down in size 24.

It makes want to stay away from judging myself until I have a doctor appointment.

Cathy W.
on 3/9/15 7:09 am

I bet you had a huge smile when the 7/8's were baggy - not just big but BAGGY!  

Wishing you more surprises ahead.

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

StacyJo44
on 3/15/15 3:43 am - MN
RNY on 12/31/14

So glad they got my dashboard fixed, or I would have never seen this! So let me first say WHOOO-HOOOO!!!! You made goal in less than a year but you're proof that the perks and joys of WLS are lifelong! It doesn't matter if it was the brand or not, what matters is that it was a reaffirmation of your success! It was a reminder that you HAVE made goal and are maintaining. Every event or occurrence that gives us even a moment of joy is momentous! Because it validates the hard work it took to get there and the lifelong commitment we make to ourselves to stay there! These types of posts are the BEST! CONGRATES on your success and wishing you a long and happy lifetime of moments like these!!!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1353 views