For Administrators

Ready2goNOW
on 3/21/15 10:52 am

Hello!

I used to visit this site years ago, but quit when my insurance would not cover WLS.

I am now back with new insurance and starting my journey.

This site used to have a tab for each state so members could make contact if desired, discuss their surgeons and other medical professionals, make recommendations regarding hospitals, care, gyms, etc.

I have looked to see if this 'tab' is still around, but do not see it.

Could you let me know if it has been removed and if so if you can look up members by state?

Thank you!

Thank you!

Kathy

hollykim
on 3/21/15 11:56 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 21, 2015 at 5:52 PM Pacific Time, Ready2goNOW wrote:

Hello!

I used to visit this site years ago, but quit when my insurance would not cover WLS.

I am now back with new insurance and starting my journey.

This site used to have a tab for each state so members could make contact if desired, discuss their surgeons and other medical professionals, make recommendations regarding hospitals, care, gyms, etc.

I have looked to see if this 'tab' is still around, but do not see it.

Could you let me know if it has been removed and if so if you can look up members by state?

Thank you!

Thank you!

in the blue bar above click on forums and it will take you anywhere else you want to go.

Kathy S.
on 3/21/15 12:52 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Ready2goNOW,

Welcome Back to OH 

As HollyKim said you can use the blue bar to access a lot of the features here on OH. Click "Forums" and then "see all forums" at the bottom right. Scroll down to the state forum you are looking for.  Once you are on the state forum you can click members to the right and you will be able to view all the members that have posted on that state forum.  Example:

Alabama Weight Loss Forums

Members who have posted to this forum in the last year:

If you need any additional help you can contact us at [email protected]

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active