This week's B*TCHFest - who's ready?

Bette B.
on 6/10/15 7:16 am

Quotes Please animated GIF

For you NEW KIDS, HERE ARE THE RULES: 

"B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but who (whom?), for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name).

I'll start you off with a few gripes of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Posts may (and probably will) contain "adult" content and language. Rated TV-MA.

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

- People dying. I'm sick of it.

-I'm also sick of seeing a ridiculous number of friends going through huge struggles with cancer.

- Nothing ever getting better. Struggling day after day to make ends meet with very little is draining me, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

-Feeling - knowing? - that God's either forgotten us or just doesn't care. Or maybe that there isn't one in the first place.

- Politics. All y'all are thieves who don't care about anyone except the rich.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 That's it for me. I have to head off on an almost-hourlong drive to my job that barely scratches the surface of our bills. Carry on, all of you.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

crystal M.
on 6/10/15 7:51 am - Joliet, IL

I just moved into my house.  I haven't even been there a month.  I have noticed the people across the street from us are lazy and messy.  What I have seen so far.  They get news papers delivered and just let them pile up in their driveway.  Right now they have three.  They don't pick them up and just drive over them.  Why get newspapers???  Also 2 weeks ago they put out about a dozen card board boxes and for whatever reason the trash guys didn't take them.  They have been sitting out there ever since.  Getting rained on...getting blown around.  It's unsightly.  I would have brought them back into the garage.  But that's just me.     

It's a pet peeve of mine when people circle around a parking lot for a half hour looking for a really close parking spot.  OMG...it's nice outside.  Find the first parking spot and take a walk.  Enjoy the sunshine. 

I hate the birds that keep crapping on my porch, patio and patio furniture.  No sooner do I hose it off it is covered.  I want to knock down the nests and get rid of them but my fiancé is a softy and can't imagine doing such a thing.  He says...Awww you can't make the birdies homeless.  The Hell I can't!!!!

AmyDee123
on 6/10/15 8:26 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I really want a glass of wine.  Not like alcoholic, shaking and going through withdraws, unable to cope needing a glass of wine.  But I just want to calm my nerves a bit and relax in my bathtub.  Its better than barbiturates. 

I hate being a woman and I hate my body.  But just this week.  I wish my doctor had followed my request and removed my uterus with my last kid.  I suffer from severe pain and massive bleeding when I am on my period, and I am stuck in bed the whole week.  And I get to spend my most painful week BEFORE my surgery.  It couldn't wait till it is actually due and come AFTER the surgery so I have good pain meds?!?

Premier Protein isn't bad tasting.  Its the best protein drink I have found.  But after 2 weeks of nothing but this I can honestly say that I really hate this stuff.  

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

The Salty Hag
on 6/10/15 10:21 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I hear ya on the whole uterus thing. I had a C section, was awake though, with my last pregnancy. ( I had twin boys, who are now almost 15 and tower over me! ). I was done having kids ( I got spayed...haha. ), so I begged my doctor..."Ppleeeeeaase just take it out..it's literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!" He laughed, then said he couldn't, it would be unethical. "How?? I'm okay with it!!" He remained steadfast. I argued a little more then shut up. ******* 

Sorry you're going through Hell Week right before your surgery. I've heard good things about uterine ablation...is that an option for you? 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

AmyDee123
on 6/10/15 10:36 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

That is the thing...I had a legit reason to remove my uterus.  I have TERRIBLE periods.  Horrid pain and bleeding, nausea, massive water retention, lightheadedness.  the only reason he didn't is because I did not have uterine growths or tumors.  Now I get to be angry at him each month while I am confined to my bed and bathroom.

The Salty Hag
on 6/10/15 10:49 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I wasn't nearly as bad, I just always hated my periods. 

I can understand your getting angry. I truly hope you can find some relief. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

AmyDee123
on 6/10/15 12:52 pm - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I won't.  they wont do anything and i refused to stay drugged all the time.  so i *****  lol

Mary Gee
on 6/10/15 12:52 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I got the uterine ablation because I had terrible periods - they were very heavy.  Best thing I ever had done [actually, second best ;)].  Haven't had a period since.  Thank you Doctor P.!!  He said they don't do hysterectomies for bad periods anymore.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

AmyDee123
on 6/10/15 12:55 pm - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

i'm gonna ask for this when i get to goal.  

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/10/15 3:21 pm

ask for it now. Heavy bleeding will make you anemic very fast. You really don't want that. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1380 views