This week's B*TCHFest - who's ready?

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/10/15 1:07 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I'm tired of people dipping into my pocket for some damn money., & by people I mean the state. It's bad enough that they tax the hell out of me,no kids, no deductibles, but now they want some money for some dividends that I didn't claim on my taxes from years ago & they tacked on interest, but since I don't get any dividends because the money goes right back into the stock, that I already pay taxes on, it's like paying taxes twice, now with interest, & if I don't pay by a certain date they'll tag on even more interest. Really?, WTF?. I gotta make rent & you want money off some **** that I didn't even get? 

The state can kiss my ass!, right in the crack.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

crystal M.
on 6/10/15 6:24 pm - Joliet, IL

I had the same thing happen to me.  I made the tragic error of thinking that when I got my stock money from work, minus 30% for tax...that the tax was already paid.  Boy was I wrong.  I got some notice a few months ago and I had to make payment arrangements.  Like you I have no deductions and no dependents so they take the max out of my check.  The government has a literal hand in my wallet all the time!!!

nurserobin
on 6/10/15 1:40 pm

I am being sick of my husbands ex wife! She is a bully and drama queen. Seriously I think shes a sociopath! Today's issue was that after bullying their oldest son (16) into getting braces she now wants to take them off of him because she can't afford her half of them. We refused to pay for half of them because they are not a medical necessity, so she makes the 16 yr old pay for half of them. The dentist wants 660 for an early termination fee and expects the 16 yr old to pay for it! *****! Pay for something, hell you already get government assistance for everything plus child support and sit on your lazy ass at home!

I'm also sick to death of working my ass off, 50+ hours a week and not having anything left over. But everyone still has their hand out wanting something! I'm tired of going to school full time too but I know there is a light at the end of that tunnel, can't see it yet but it's there, just over that next mountain or two.

And one of the nurses I work with is constantly passive aggressive and brings down the whole office! Please let her retire soon!

Laura in Texas
on 6/10/15 1:47 pm

If you can afford it, please pay to keep his braces on. Self-esteem is so important to kids and straight teeth are important. Keep track of how much you pay and when the ***** asks for more money for x, y, or z, tell her you will subtract that amount from what she owes you for the braces money.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

nurserobin
on 6/12/15 6:52 am

If we could afford the braces we would have paid for them from the get go. His teeth are not bad he has a small overbite. I've lived with that forever not a biggie. He doesn't want the braces so that was my issue to begin with.

mysty888
on 6/10/15 2:50 pm
RNY on 01/22/15

I could go on for days about my bf's ex-wife!!!! She can't control one of her two sons, so she tried to have him diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, and medicated, by the same Dr. she has been seeing for her situation for 8 years. She still couldn't control him, so she kicked him out twice, then sued for full custody of only her other son. She has completely alienated the other child from my bf. It's completely abusive and heartbreaking. We have the older son 100% of the time, and he has NO ISSUES at our house, EVER. She buys the younger one whatever he wants and takes him out all the time. She also makes 30% more money than my bf monthly with her disability, child support and alimony. I hope karma kicks her ass, soon!!!!

nurserobin
on 6/12/15 6:54 am

Sounds like you have a crazy one too. We now have the 16 yo living with us because she cant handle him. I told her that she needed to quit trying to be his friend and be his mom. Stomp a mudd hole in his ass! She didn't believe me, but we haven't had any issues with him.

crystal M.
on 6/10/15 6:31 pm - Joliet, IL

I had the opposite problem.  My daughter's dead beat father never wanted to pay for a damn thing.  That included her braces.  I paid for all $4k myself.  In fact when I said something to him about it he said and I quote, "she needs to learn to live without the luxuries in life".  I said...why should she, you never learned. He also said same thing about her college education too.  Which we also never got a dime from him for that either.  

nurserobin
on 6/12/15 6:55 am

I understand. My kids that I gave birth to haven't seen their bio dad since my son was 7 and my daughter was 2, they are 22 and 17 now. Its always been me taking care of everything.

SkinnyScientist
on 6/10/15 7:02 am, edited 6/10/15 7:03 am

I am also angry with the person that broke the communal coffee pot carafe.  I know accidents happen, but a note of apology and sorry would have been appreciated by our coffee group.

I am extremely angry that someone stole the filter basket from the replacement coffee maker jsut two weeks after it replaced the ancient one with the glass carafe. Interestingly, the kitchen garbage also was stolen at the same time as the filter basket (maybe the thief has a round plastic fetish).

And I am especially annoyed with the co-worker that files police reports about it all and forwards them for me to review. Like who has that kind of time?

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1421 views