Here it comes: B*TCHFest!

kbmerritt84
on 7/1/15 9:19 am
with

My partner refuses to get rid of his freakin awful mattress.  Im pretty sure this was the mattress he was conceived on because it is old and gross and has a dents in it the that basically take up at least half the bed.  My mattress (we consolidated when we moved in together) is in the garage, wrapped up in protective plastic.  It's only 3 years old, beautifully kept and NO DENTS!  It's firm with the foam, but comfortable because of the pillow top.  I JUST WANT TO SLEEP ON A MATTRESS THAT WON"T KILL MY BACK!!!!!!!!!

But I love him so I deal with it.

FluffyTX
on 7/1/15 9:23 am

You could always just say that he's only getting nookie on the new mattress. 

kbmerritt84
on 7/1/15 9:25 am
with

I feel like that's a competition to see how long each of us can hold out and I see myself loosing. lol

Hislady
on 7/1/15 3:14 pm - Vancouver, WA

I bet if you throw your mattress on the living room floor and sleep there a few nights it will be on your bed in no time! Or get a friend to help you get it on the bed and he'll prolly never notice the difference, men aren't that sharp!

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/15 4:30 pm - Canada

Just wait until he goes to work and switch it. Light the old one on fire so that he can't change it back. LOL

Poodlemac
on 7/7/15 3:34 pm
RNY on 09/26/14
On July 1, 2015 at 9:19 AM Pacific Time, kbmerritt84 wrote:

My partner refuses to get rid of his freakin awful mattress.  Im pretty sure this was the mattress he was conceived on because it is old and gross and has a dents in it the that basically take up at least half the bed.  My mattress (we consolidated when we moved in together) is in the garage, wrapped up in protective plastic.  It's only 3 years old, beautifully kept and NO DENTS!  It's firm with the foam, but comfortable because of the pillow top.  I JUST WANT TO SLEEP ON A MATTRESS THAT WON"T KILL MY BACK!!!!!!!!!

But I love him so I deal with it.

I'd switch that **** out while he's at work!

Betty Todd
on 7/7/15 2:28 pm, edited 7/7/15 2:29 pm - Seattle, WA

If your mattress isn't a queen or king size - I'd switch them when he's gone.  See if he notices any difference.  Why not just ask him why he like the dinted mattress.  Could be the disposal of it; how/where do you get rid of it?

Betty Todd
Houston, TX to Kerrville, TX to Seattle, WA

FluffyTX
on 7/1/15 9:26 am

Love this post; I can tell that you are fabulous.

Since you brought up traffic and drivers, then additionally I would add "Left lane is for passing only." 

That means keep it clear people! 

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/15 9:38 am

God dammit I hate depression and anxiety. It ******g blows.

This is going to sound selfish. But my mother has cancer and she is doing ok. 

My dad has to call and give me daily updates. I know he needs to talk but I am not a therapist. I am just tired. He will call and tell me what he is eating I don't care. He has gained so much weight since my moms diagnosis. I know it is his way of coping I just don't want to know what he is eating. 

I hate when people say" it must be nice" when you get a newer car. I am like yes it is. I have waited a long time for my Jeep and  I love it. 

The Salty Hag
on 7/1/15 2:38 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

You're a wonderful daughter, Susan. Hugs.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Most Active