Hola, B*TCHFest! Que pasa?

robinreinhardt
on 7/15/15 4:28 pm

Betty,

bless your heart. I love you and appreciate your perspective.

robin

Bette B.
on 7/16/15 6:14 am

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

crystal M.
on 7/15/15 5:51 pm - Joliet, IL

The elephant penis is pretty damn impressive

Bette B.
on 7/15/15 6:15 pm

Elephant male, Loxodonta africana, with erect penis, Etosha National Park, Namibia

AGREED!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

TimeForMe61
on 7/15/15 7:23 pm - Lancaster, PA
RNY on 01/22/15
roxytrim
on 7/15/15 3:59 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

Nice *****es *****es 

Poodlemac
on 7/15/15 9:46 pm
RNY on 09/26/14

I'm annoyed that I'm not annoyed enough about anything of quality to add to *****fest when just yesterday I was looking for *****fest. I love *****fest. 

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/16/15 9:20 am
RNY on 08/05/19

24 weeks pregnant, and Little Dude has decided to wedge himself in as low as he can possibly go. I'm not THAT big yet, but I've already started waddling because I feel like I'm walking around with a cantelope stuffed in my hoo-ha. :(

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/15 10:10 am

My son was like that when I carried him. He would all of sudden jump on my bladder. 

MsBatt
on 7/16/15 9:23 am
On July 15, 2015 at 6:09 AM Pacific Time, Bette B. wrote:

Quotes Please animated GIF

For you NEW KIDS, HERE ARE THE RULES: 

"B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but who (whom?), for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name).

I'll start you off with a few gripes of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Posts may (and probably will) contain "adult" content and language. Rated TV-MA.

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

I only have one today (to start with): CONSTANT, UNRELENTING KNEE PAIN and NOTHING I can do about it right now.

You have my sympathy. I'm in the same boat.

Most Active