Severe lower right pelvic pain?

coreysmom
on 1/18/16 9:41 pm - Indianapolis, IN

hello everyone.

I am 7 yrs post Rny.

Recently I have began to have severe lower right pelvic pain that often times radiate to my lower back and down towards my inner thigh that is worse when passing gas and BM ( sorry TMI) I have navel pain also.

I am concerned that this may be a blockage or twist in my bowel? My biggest concern because of the horror stories.

I do still have my appendix and gall bladder.

I have an appointment with gastric dr but it's 4 days away.

just wanted to see if anyone was experiencing these symptoms. And/or know a cause.

Thanks!

ShadowWolf3
on 1/18/16 9:58 pm - OH
VSG on 03/19/15

I'm only 10 months post-op and I've been having navel pain that radiates around to my back plus hurt worse when I go to bathroom for 6 months.  Surgeon did a ct scan and all that was found was a cyst on my ovary and pelvic wall. (Or something like that.)

I had to make an appointment with a internist dr and all he did for me was suggest I take a laxative everyday because the medication he wanted to put me insurance wouldn't pay for.  He wanted to do a colonoscopy but will do one until I'm 18 months post-op.  Needless to say the laxatives are not helping the pain.

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.- Benjamin Mays

HW:450, Consult W:371, SW:353

coreysmom
on 1/19/16 3:18 am - Indianapolis, IN

Hi Shadow Wolfe. What type of medicine did they want to put you on? I am just hoping it's something other then a bowel block or strangulation.

thanks

ShadowWolf3
on 1/19/16 7:37 am - OH
VSG on 03/19/15

They only have me on a laxative everyday.  I don't remember the name of the medication they wanted to give but insurance wouldn't cover.  Sorry.

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.- Benjamin Mays

HW:450, Consult W:371, SW:353

White Dove
on 1/19/16 8:05 am - Warren, OH

If I had a painful ovarian cyst I would be seeing my OB-Gyn and getting it treated.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1545 views