Surgery date becoming more and more real

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 4/29/16 6:14 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Yesterday was sitting in a conference with customers and got a call from my Walgreens, that I had a prescription ready to pickup. I stopped in to grab it, even though I didnt drop anything off... Figured it was medicine for the surgery.

Got my blood thinner injectible, my gall bladder stone preventative and a heart burn medicine. I was happy insurance paid, only cost me $30. Nice since I'm cash pay for surgery lol

I didnt have to yet, but I started my preop diet a few weeks early. Protein shakes for all my meals, then one lean protein meal a day. Not too bad... Had a chicken salad yesterday from panera with my customers.

Preop appointment on the 12th.... and get to pay my surgeon 100% of costs. 

Wife texted me this morning:

"It will be as when a hungry man dreams- And behold, he is eating; But when he awakens, his hunger is not satisfied, Or as when a thirsty man dreams- And behold, he is drinking, But when he awakens, behold, he is faint And his thirst is not quenched. Thus the multitude of all the nations will be Who wage war against Mount Zion."

Isaiah 29:8 NASB

The Lord shared this with me this morning for you baby :)

He says he wants you to trust Him with your physical body. Though you are getting a surgery to lose weight, you will never truly feel satisfied in your own skin until you allow him to rule over your life, spiritually AND physically. He says he knows how happy you are going to be once this is finished, but he wants you to know how much happier you will be when you trust Him with everything :) I love you Chris 

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

kyhmm72
on 4/29/16 12:40 pm, edited 4/29/16 5:39 am
RNY on 06/14/16

I am so happy for you 

And what an awesome message from your wife!!

Lap band - 8/2003
SW: 345
Lap band removed - 8/2013

RNY - 6/14/2016
SW: 315

Most Active