Postponed!!!

sweetiemimi318
on 6/22/16 5:16 pm - Irving, TX
RNY on 08/22/16

So my insurance calls me today on my break and informed me that my doc didn't submit a full 90 days on the program. I need one more appointment for the month of June. Thank God I was able to schedule an appointment on June 30th. Then I have to do an end of program appointment with my doc to discuss my progress on the program and surgery in general. That appointment is going to be on the 6th hopefully. Then they will be able to submit the rest of the information to insurance and hopefully an approval with another surgery date. I was praying to keep my July 11th date but I will have to wait a little while longer. Just my little vent for the day... :-(

L. 68
on 6/22/16 8:40 pm

Hi Sweetiemimim318,

I learned patience  the hard way literally,,  i was suppose to have a revision from band to sleeve on April 5th  i was denied not once but twice... fought with insurance{NYS External Appeal} and WON.  Went in to have surgery on April 5th {approved literally hours before my scheduled date}  and woke up UNSLEEVED due to slip and bruised stomach.... so the band was removed and then i had to wait 6-8 weeks before getting my sleeve.  in the meantime i gained about 10 more lbs from April band removal date  {im an emotional eater thank the Lord my doc doesn't require 2 week preop diet}  WAS Sleeved on MAY 24th..   250lbs down to 235  friday June 24th is my one month sleeversary!!!!!! lololol

When its your turn its your turn...

Good luck on you Journey!!

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1421 views