Woohoo 8 days down

j3j3real
on 8/12/16 8:37 pm
VSG on 08/19/16

I can say that I have survived 8 days without my favorite foods. My food addiction was very real the first 3 days. Now I am like blah can't we hurry up. 6 more days til the big day! So folks since I have to have my gallbladder removed and a hernia fixed I know that I was having issues from these things but have any of you had the symptoms get worse while on the liquid diet? I am burping more and I stll have acid reflux. Can't see how there is anything in my stomach when I haven't eaten a thing but these liquids. What were some of your experiences? 

JaxLiving
on 8/13/16 5:58 am - Spanish Fort, AL
RNY on 05/27/16

I can't speak about the issues you're having since I didn't experience any of that, but I can say that it sounds like you're doing great on your pre-op diet! Keep up the good work, and surgery day will be here before you know it! Good luck!

SW:223, CW: 134.2; GW: 125, RNY: 5/27/16

nana21
on 8/14/16 5:08 am

I just had my sleeve done 5 days ago and when I was doing liquid diet my hernia was pressing up on my esaphagas and there for I was having acid reflex, also when we are heavy especially around the middle like me, our stomach pushes up on it and can cause this. Hope it was some help to you. your doing great.

NANA

Most Active