Thursday *****fest-- 11/03/16

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 11/3/16 1:23 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Oh that's just awful. My BIL's grandfather died the day before their wedding and it definitely put a bit of gloom over everything, but luckily it did help to have the celebration as a bit of a distraction (awful as that sounds).

Sending good thoughts for your niece and whole family.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

hollykim
on 11/3/16 2:10 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

oh man...

Insert Fitness
on 11/4/16 9:10 am

That's terrible. I have a large family, and over the years have had similar situations. They definitely change the tone of things, but if I had to find a silver lining , I find they make the happy occasions all the more special because everyone has this heightened awareness of how much life can suck, and how things are really out our hands. So, we better celebrate and appreciate the good times and each other.

NYMom222
on 11/5/16 6:45 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I am so sorry, that stinks all around. Celebrate life both in the FIL and in the wedding!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Oxford Comma Hag
on 11/3/16 2:13 pm

Grumble, grumble. It's too early for Christmas stuff, but it's everywhere and has been for a while.

Image result for too early for christmas meme Image result for too early for christmas meme

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/16 4:51 am

I have to say I am Buddy the Elf. I tried to hide my love for Christmas and it was hard. I don't care now. 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 11/4/16 7:42 am

I like Christmas; I just want stores to not put stuff out in August. Lol

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 11/4/16 9:25 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

HaHa be glad you're not hearing 24/7 Christmas music. You know that time is coming too, then we'll all be glad when the holidays are over., preferably b4 we want to choke someone out. lol

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Oxford Comma Hag
on 11/4/16 10:11 am

There is a local radio station that started playing Christmas music before Halloween.

I love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. One of my favorite movies.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 11/4/16 9:22 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I luv Buddy the Elf! I thought that scene where the guy announced Santa was coming to the store & he got all excited & said SANTA!, just like how a kid would say it lol. Luv the Chevy Chase Christmas vacation movie where his eyes lit up when finally all the lights on the house lit up & also the scene where he flipped out & stomped on the reindeer. lol I feel like doing that sometimes too.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active