I need some more followers to support me and I will do the same I'm in the OC-714

NuevaMujer714
on 1/29/17 12:39 pm - Irvine, CA

Hello my fellow friends I need some followers and supports let us motivate each other its 2017. Lets make a change together and loose those extra pounds or find a gym partner.

I live in Santa Ana,Ca. I have a gym pass to La Fitness we can be gym partners the parks are always good to.

Lets do this there are 24 hours in a day lets dedicate a hour to our HEALTH.

They once told me you can have many supports but if you don't love or believe in your self it really is up to us to have faith in us.

XOXO Thanks for the Support            
Kathy S.
on 1/30/17 11:10 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Welcome to OH

If you need support we suggest you hang around OH, pay it forward and support the members here and in turn they will support you.  Our community is turned off on those that come here and say "HEY" come on over to my house, your house is not good enough

Hang out on our VSG Forum and you will not find more supportive people and check out the daily eating thread, great place to get suggestions and learn.  We are never to far out to learn

VSG Forum

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

r.l.cerna
on 1/30/17 11:14 pm
VSG on 05/18/15

Hi!

I'm Rachel and I was born and raised in Orange County, here! My FIL lives in Santa Ana. I live way out in Riverside County, so, while it'd be hard to be workout buddies, I'm willing to be an online support.

I had VSG May of 2015. I'm down 125 pounds with 20 more for my surgeon's goal (I went to UCI for the surgery). My personal goal is 20 pounds less than the surgeon's. I had surgery and was injured for most of last year, so I haven't been able to exercise for any lengthy period of time since April. Now, I've had the flu and a chronic sinus infection for the better part of January, so my planned workout schedule is still on hold until I finish my antibiotics in a couple weeks. Jeesh! It's hard being me (LOL!).

Let me know if you're interested!

Most Active