OT - OH site changes?

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 3/4/17 8:40 am

Please explain.

The number next to the bell icon doesn't vanish after the new notifications are read.

What is the green check mark? What does it mean when it turns to gray when clicked?

If the item below the check mark is a "delete" trashcan, it doesn't work. Perhaps it's a stockpot?

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/17 8:58 am - CA

The number next to the bell icon will change if you hit the "Mark All Read"

The green check mark allows you to mark invidual notices as read. However, if this is not updating the number when you indiviually do that, I will alert IT and let them look into it.

The trash can is for delete purposes and is working properly. However, it does stockpile the notifications from before the launch, so you may have quiet a few in there (I do) I will let IT know of this as well with a possible suggestion of a delete all option.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Nik

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 3/4/17 9:08 am

Thank you, too, Nik.

suzzzzz
on 3/4/17 9:24 am
VSG on 06/23/16

I used the trash can to delete all my notifications and I received an email for every single one. Why do we need to be emailed like it is a new notification? Is there a way to turn this off for the trash can?

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/17 9:28 am - CA

Click on your bell n the upper corner. Once there, you will see Mark All Read and a refresh symbol and a "gear" Click on the "Gear" This will take you to your settings for notifications. Review those and opt out of the email notifications that you want to.

Let me know if you need additional help!

Nik

suzzzzz
on 3/4/17 9:36 am
VSG on 06/23/16

Thank you. I did find the notifications settings, nut there isn't anything about turning off a notification when a previous notification was deleted. No big deal really now that I can cleaned them out, Appreciate the help.

Most Active