"Moderated Posts"?

Batwingsman
on 5/11/17 1:34 pm, edited 5/11/17 1:37 pm - Garland, TX

Looks like my post whi*****luded a link to a siite for post-ops regarding eating and healthy recipes was "moderated" (i.e. removed). This was not "an attempt to pull members away from OH" - the site is not a competitor of OH but a useful adjunct as far as post-op diet and recipes ..

Whom do we write to to complain about a "moderation"? The notice does not provide any such resource ...

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Member Services
on 5/11/17 1:59 pm - Irvine, CA

If you have any questions you can contact staff at [email protected]

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/11/17 3:41 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Take a look at the Terms of Service for some clarification. Linking to personal sites is OK, websites that are "similar to ObesityHelp," even if you think it's a "useful adjunct," are No Bueno.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Batwingsman
on 5/21/17 9:19 am, edited 5/21/17 2:20 am - Garland, TX

Wow - what an eye-opener, Sparkle .. We cannot even "make reference" to another such site? Who voted for some of those "terms'?

Sad to see that OH has gone far astray from its original founder's idea (I forgot his name, btw, Sean?) of being a place that is sincerely and intrinsically interested in helping WLSer through their journey to the current owner's(s) purely extrinsic interest of just making $$$ off of us ..

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Most Active