Celebrate Vitamins

Robin
on 6/29/17 12:31 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Is anyone taking Celebrate Vitamins? If so, how do you like them..

Thanks

Lovely_Caprice
on 6/29/17 1:24 pm

I take them and for me it is great. 3/day and my levels are all fine.

Robin
on 6/30/17 12:02 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Thanks for your feedback

missc_26
on 6/29/17 1:27 pm
VSG on 10/03/16

Hi Robin

I bought the chewable vitamins but they were so super sweet I couldn't stand them. I also bought their complete vitamin/mineral protein shakes but wasn't a fan of the taste.

In saying that Celebrate have a really good reputation and if it is just pills/capsules I think they would be great. They just haven't mastered the taste/texture of other products.

Hope this helps somewhat.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/29/17 7:10 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

I've taken them since surgery -- and I am very pleased with them. I have never had any problems with any of my levels, save iron -- but that's simply because I don't absorb iron -- not because of the quality of their vitamins.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Robin
on 6/30/17 12:00 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Thanks for your feedback, I just started 3 weeks ago and feel the same, I am starting iron infusions in a few weeks so I am hope that helps.

Robin

Robin
on 6/30/17 12:01 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Thinks for your feedback, starting iron infusions in a few weeks, hope that helps..

Eggface
on 6/30/17 7:12 am - Sunny Southern, CA

I take them. They have a sample pack you can buy that will give you a chance to try before you buy a big bottle and they include a bunch of flavors... you get a coupon off your first purchase too so basically the sample pack is free if you do buy something.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Robin
on 6/30/17 12:00 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Thanks for your feedback.

Kathy1212
on 6/30/17 11:21 am

I take the Celebrate Multi complete 36 chew-able with iron, Forest Berry flavor. I like them. I mean, I could do without the iron taste but they're not bad and my levels are all good. I need 2 a day, and they contain everything i need except calcium, which I have to take separately. My centre recommended them.

I do have to have some food in my stomach first before I take them, but I've always been that way with all vitamins.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy