It's really me. I swear.

Ajeffries
on 8/28/17 10:42 am
VSG on 01/27/16

I ran into the bank to deposit money with 2 of my little boys( who began to immediately cry and whine that they had to use the bathroom). I attempted to deposit cash and the teller needed to see my id because she didn't believe it was me. Of course I had left it in the van. I ran back to the van with 2 whining kids and ran back into the bank (On a side note, if someone wants to put money in my account, LET THEM! They don't need an ID. I'll take all the free money I can.Ha Ha!) The teller proceeds to tell me how fat I was and I look nothing like my pic .You think?(sarcastic tone). I was just trying to get out of there before one of the kids peed on the floor. Kind of a funny nsv. I really need to get a new ID.

Writergurl08
on 8/28/17 11:20 am
RNY on 02/15/18

I worked as a bank teller...if you're just depositing, you shouldn't need an ID...anyone CAN deposit money into anyone's account. It's the getting it OUT they would need ID for! Lol

unless you were taking some cash back too, that would require ID.

but still! That is kind of an amusing NSV!

Luvmygs
on 8/28/17 12:15 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

That was kinda rude, saying you looked fat on your driver's license. I'm 3 years out and I still have the same driver's license weighing 100 lbs. more. I know my bank doesn't require ID for depositing. I'm always depositing money into my daughter's accounts. This was a strange NSV! LOL!

Ajeffries
on 8/28/17 1:47 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I thought it was rude also. I get I look different but she kept on talking about how fat I was. I was just in a hurry.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/29/17 7:03 am - Burleson, TX

No doubt she meant she meant it as a "compliment", but, YES, she certainly could have chosen her words ALOT better

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

CerealKiller Kat71
on 8/28/17 1:57 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Chase no longer allows third-party deposits into personal accounts. I must show an ID for all deposits -- this was done to prevent money laundering.

To the OP -- had a similar experience with my passport.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/29/17 7:02 am - Burleson, TX

My DH's bank won't either. It's more common, than people realize, apparently

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Writergurl08
on 8/29/17 7:26 am
RNY on 02/15/18

It makes sense. My bank hasn't caught up with the trend though. If anyone is having difficulty depositing money, I will gladly allow them to store it safely in my account ;)

Highfunctioningfatman
on 8/29/17 6:04 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Just last week at the hospital the security guard wouldn't let me in because I no longer look like my security badge. I had to call the head of the respiratory department and speak to him on the phone so he could confirm to the security department based upon my voice that it was me. I laughed it off but at the same time I really need to update my license.

Most Active