My Heart is Breaking

Beam me up Scottie
on 4/15/18 9:09 pm
I love my fur babies. I can say rescued babies earn a special place in your heart because it seems that they have extra love for the people that rescue them.

Take comfort that you gave him the best 3 1/2 years of his life. He died knowing love, peace and Safety.
Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/16/18 8:52 am
RNY on 08/05/19

I am very sorry for your loss.

"Self-soothing" with food, even for a day, is NOT okay after surgery. Finding comfort and dealing with emotions by eating is a habit we need to break COMPLETELY in order to be successful.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

marcar35
on 4/16/18 9:27 am - Canada
Revision on 04/23/18

So sorry for your loss.

Carla

JCarbona
on 4/16/18 9:33 am

TessyLou, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Our fur babies are as much a part of our lives as our human family and friends. Loss and grief are the same. My deepest condolences. Now that he's over the bridge somewhere high above the rainbow, look for his love to shine ever brightly towards you every time you see a rainbow. He's sure to send you bright beautiful visions to the heavens through those rainbows. Believe! Stay focused and feel his love.

Best,

John

JCarbona
on 4/16/18 9:36 am

PS... so sorry I butchured your name. TessieLoo.... got it now.

Kathy S.
on 4/16/18 11:17 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

As a dog lover my heart breaks for your family and their loss..... Nothing is a special as the love of a dog

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

seattledeb
on 4/16/18 10:05 pm

You sound like a loving dog mom. He was quite a beauty.

Agran
on 4/18/18 9:34 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your family member. Our pets mean so much to us and add great things to our lives. Take care of yourself. Sending you a hug.

Most Active