Celebrity Wife (WLS?) Death Mentioned on Wendy Williams

Batwingsman
on 6/21/18 11:08 am - Garland, TX

I was watching Williams' show last night just before falling asleep and she had mentioned something about a celebrity's wife (I think they were African-American) who died at home shortly after either WLS or post-op plastics. Wendy was upset and mentioned a point about the celeb trying to eat "normal" (i.e. unhealthy pre-op) food just a few days after her surgery, and that this foolish behavior may have led to her death (as well as being left unattended at home during her recovery).

Did anyone else see the show or know who Wendy was talking about?

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/22/18 6:52 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

May 1, 2018 show -- not actual WLS...

"Kanye wants to use the mugshot of the doctor who operated on his mother before she died as the cover of his new album.

Now, the doctor is demanding he stops using his photo! Donda West died in 2007 from complications after a tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast reduction. Dr. Adams was not charged for her death. On unrelated charges, his license was taken away in 2014.

Dr. Jan Adams posted an open letter to Kanye, writing "if Kanye really wants to heal, he shouldn't be using the negativity of the past." He also suggested Kanye put his cousin on the cover instead! Meanwhile, someone claiming to be Dr. Adams' cousin slammed Kanye online for being desperate for attention. He suggested Kanye use this photo as his album cover instead."

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Batwingsman
on 6/23/18 9:45 am - Garland, TX

That was part of it, but as I mentioned she (Williams) also said something about her misunderstanding that West died on the operating table, when in fact she died a few days later at home. She went on to say that if West hadn't been eating (or trying) to eat hamburgers, pizza, etc. right after the surgery she might not have died. Can you find that part of the transcript? Thanks for finding that, btw ..

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

Haley_Martinez
on 6/23/18 7:44 pm
RNY on 05/03/18

It sounds like Williams didn't really know what she was talking about...

27 years old - 5'5" tall - HW: 260 - SW: 255 - LW: 132.0 - Regain: 165.0

Pre Op - 5.0, M1 - 25.6, M2 - 15.6, M3 - 14.0, M4 - 13.4, M5 - 10.8, M6 - 13.8, M7 - 9.8, M8 - 7.8, M9 - 2.8, M10-2.4, M11-0, M12-7

Lower Body Lift with Dr. Carmina Cardenas - 5/3/19

Batwingsman
on 6/23/18 9:53 am - Garland, TX

Found an article in People on West's death. Right, no WLS ... I don't know why Williams mentioned the eating thing, then ..

https://people.com/celebrity/donda-west-died-of-heart-diseas e-after-surgery/

Most Active