Hey all. I'm working on some ideas for gifting and I need help. And input. Badly. Do you have a minute to answer these two questions? I'd be forever grateful:
1) If you had 5$ that you were required to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
2) What if it were 10$?
Please help. I'm in a kind of weird situation and don't want to fall back on candy, unless it's one truffle of the absolute best chocolate ever. And even so, not everyone likes sweets. I would really appreciate every single answer.
It's like we're reading each other's minds.
6'3" tall, male. Maintaining a loss of 280 pounds.
Highest weight was 475. Consult weight 04/12 was 411. RNY on 08/21/12 at 359 lbs. Current weight 195.
M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.
Yes! I agree loose leaf is best but you can't beat the bagged for convienence. Stash, tazo and twinnings are at target and Walmart, they come individually wrapped inside the carton. Each carton has 15 or 20 and they are under $5 per carton. I really like the decaf hazelnut-chocolate, it's like drinking Nutella! There are so many chai options too - I bought a spicy ginger chai At Safeway it's called ginger fire.
HW: 306 SW: 282 CW:144.8 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19), next goal - 130
1) Travel size lotion or spray from Bath & Body Works
2) New water bottle
3) Watch band off amazon for my apple watch
4) Cute Calendar for my desk (so I don't have tom look at my phone for dates!)
5) Paparazzi jewelry is just $5 each and I love it!
6) Fun coloured pens
7) Candles from the dollar store
HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147
Here's a few ideas: