Support Group Meeting in Bergen County, NJ

merfran
on 1/3/19 9:16 am

Hi, I am starting a monthly support group in Bergen County NJ. I underwent surgery in 2010 and am also a licensed professional counselor. After my operation, I could not identify any support groups lead by mental health professionals who had also underdone the surgery. This was concerning and disappointing. So, I decided to take action and develop psychological tools and daily strategies to cope with post op life. Having lost over 175 pounds, I continue to lose weight and improve my health by applying these strategies and others developed since 2010. This group is a way for me to share my insights and solutions in an environment that fosters support and long-term results.

Please join us for support, insight, and tools for making your way through a successful weight loss transformation.

This is a monthly support group committed to discussing and addressing the social, psychological, and physical challenges of weight loss surgery. This group is for individuals who have had or are considering having bariatric surgery.

Place: 99 Kinderkamack Rd, Suite 100, Westwood, NJ 07675

Date: Monday, January 21, 2019

Time:7pm

Participants must RSVP by 1/16/19 on meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Another-Perspective-Counseling-Events/events/256978405/

Most Active