Kathy S.
on 1/7/19 6:23 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Liz J.
on 1/7/19 8:15 am
DS on 11/29/16

Good article but I can share or email any of his stuff. Can that be fixed?

Liz

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Kathy S.
on 1/7/19 2:12 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Liz,

Let me check with our content department. Thanks

PrivateCitizen
on 1/7/19 5:18 pm

I gotta say..the impact of the message is male bashing first... yes everything wrong with male lions extends to men, I get it. Loners suffer and die. Please don't tell me white male lions are the worst.

The rage for "lean in circles" as the feminine magic of groups, I get that too. Thanks but no. Nobody remembers who built that idealistic, innovative company. But now it is time to turn it over to the female pride CEOs for good management.

All well and good..but when it comes right down to it people are all together in gyms, chatting at the juice bar, sharing sharing sharing online with 7,546 followers we never talk to, etc etc.

Just like all the money on the world can't make you thin by spending it, it really does take inner strength and motivation to make anything happen for yourself.

All my years (limited, thank goodness) in corporate Silicon Valley..I saw the 'groups' i.e. committees NEVER turned out superior ideas or decisions. At best they are great for 'thinking and brainstorming' and presenting options to the 'beast' who takes action.

Captain's Kirk and Picard worked on the same principle in space.

I love the Beast analogy, listen to ET's 6 min video and laugh daily, but then I have always been the independent female , the one who was the prairie scout, not the cook in the conestoga wagon.

Fun read, lots of trendy thinking and bashing what he also did for 20 years, until this epiphany.

What's next? A way to insert us into a thin body for a two week experience, or into OUR own thin body in youth? That I could get behind..I have some great information to share!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 1/7/19 6:45 pm
RNY on 08/05/19
On January 8, 2019 at 1:18 AM Pacific Time, PrivateCitizen wrote:

I gotta say..the impact of the message is male bashing first... yes everything wrong with male lions extends to men, I get it. Loners suffer and die. Please don't tell me white male lions are the worst.

The rage for "lean in circles" as the feminine magic of groups, I get that too. Thanks but no. Nobody remembers who built that idealistic, innovative company. But now it is time to turn it over to the female pride CEOs for good management.

All well and good..but when it comes right down to it people are all together in gyms, chatting at the juice bar, sharing sharing sharing online with 7,546 followers we never talk to, etc etc.

Just like all the money on the world can't make you thin by spending it, it really does take inner strength and motivation to make anything happen for yourself.

All my years (limited, thank goodness) in corporate Silicon Valley..I saw the 'groups' i.e. committees NEVER turned out superior ideas or decisions. At best they are great for 'thinking and brainstorming' and presenting options to the 'beast' who takes action.

Captain's Kirk and Picard worked on the same principle in space.

I love the Beast analogy, listen to ET's 6 min video and laugh daily, but then I have always been the independent female , the one who was the prairie scout, not the cook in the conestoga wagon.

Fun read, lots of trendy thinking and bashing what he also did for 20 years, until this epiphany.

What's next? A way to insert us into a thin body for a two week experience, or into OUR own thin body in youth? That I could get behind..I have some great information to share!

Wow. Did you see that the author of the piece was a man?

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Kathy S.
on 1/8/19 5:50 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Most Active