CBD oil

tesselyn
on 6/2/19 5:31 am

Does any one use CBD oil for Anxiety? I would like to know if it works. My doctor wants to give me Xanax.

And I have been on a antidepressant for over 20 years.

Thank you for sharing

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/23 1:14 am

Hey there. I've been hearing a lot of great things about CBD oil and its potential benefits for anxiety. I personally haven't tried it yet, but I have a few friends who swear by it.

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/23 1:14 am

Hey there. I've been hearing a lot of great things about CBD oil and its potential benefits for anxiety. I personally haven't tried it yet, but I have a few friends who swear by it.

efigeniof
on 3/8/23 7:52 pm

I totally agree that what works for one person may not work for another. It's definitely worth trying CBD oil to see if it helps with your anxiety, but it's also important to work with your doctor and consider other medications like Xanax if needed.

efigeniof
on 3/8/23 7:53 pm

I totally agree that what works for one person may not work for another. It's definitely worth trying CBD oil to see if it helps with your anxiety, but it's also important to work with your doctor and consider other medications like Xanax if needed.

efigeniof
on 3/8/23 8:16 pm

I totally agree that what works for one person may not work for another. It's definitely worth trying CBD oil to see if it helps with your anxiety, but it's also important to work with your doctor and consider other medications like Xanax if needed. And hey, speaking of CBD oil, I actually read a post recently about the best CBD oil for dogs with anxiety. It gave some great info on what to look for in a product and how it can help pups with anxiety. Of course, it's important to talk to your vet before giving anything new to your furry friend. Good luck with finding the right solution for your anxiety, and I hope this helps!

KristynSpecter
on 3/8/23 8:22 pm

I totally agree that what works for one person may not work for another.

LilliannaDavid
on 9/12/23 9:09 pm
LilliannaDavid
on 9/17/23 9:08 pm
LilliannaDavid
on 9/17/23 9:08 pm
Most Active