For Lunchladydebbie

White Dove
on 11/26/19 8:13 am - Warren, OH

I am not able to reply to your post due to a problems with this board, so hope you see this one.

I know you will be much healthier and happier with a twenty pound or so of weight loss. I personally do not attempt to lose weight during the holiday season. I do go on a diet in January and work on getting to where I want to be when the swimming pool opens in June.

I am very happy with one or two pounds a week in weight loss. I use a smart scale because I need to know how water, bone density, muscle weight, and fat content are changing as I lose.

I am very happy with one or two pounds of loss a week. I do My Fitness Pal for most of the year and sign up for something else in January. Last year it was Weigh****chers, this year will probably be the same. I love their zero point selection and that I can eat any food as long as I track the points.

Please join on the RNY daily menu thread. It will give you a lot of good ideas to see what others are eating.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 11/26/19 9:10 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I'm also having a reply issue on the original post but wanted to say "welcome back". The menu thread is the most active so come join us there!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Member Services
on 11/27/19 5:29 am - Irvine, CA

The issue has been fixed you can now reply directly to her, but I took the liberty to post this thread to her original post.

Thank you for taking the time to assist her. If you run across this again, please notify us at [email protected]. Our IT Dept is looking into the problem as it does continue to be happening.

Au_Contraire
on 11/26/19 11:26 am

I too was unable to post a reply due to your post due to a site issue, but I wanted to say welcome back! We are all in this together, and nobody understands the struggle as well as your fellow WLS folks. You absolutely can do this! There are several long-time members here who have battled regain - and won! I hope that your health issues will soon resolve. Stay here and post - it does help.

Member Services
on 11/27/19 5:30 am - Irvine, CA

The issue has been fixed you can now reply directly to her, but I took the liberty to post this thread to her original post.

Thank you for taking the time to assist her. If you run across this again, please notify us at [email protected]. Our IT Dept is looking into the problem as it does continue to be happening.

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/19 4:13 am

Doesn't sound like goal weight ( and most importantly great health ) is in any way unachievable. We can guide U thru the bit defiency issues ... the gut bacteria ( probiotic) help ... yes you will lose the excess weight if you eat ok and move (((())))

Member Services
on 11/27/19 5:29 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1456 views