I met my end-of-year goal!

TheWombat
on 12/12/19 12:51 pm
VSG on 06/11/18

My goal for the end of this year was to be under 70 kg (154 lb). I reached that this morning!

Over the last six months I've averaged a loss of 2.6 kg (5.7 lb) per month. That's faster than I thought, and I'm very happy with that rate of weight loss.

With a bit of luck (and more hard work) I should reach my goal by the end of summer. I'm aiming for a BMI that is at the bottom end of normal so that I have a bit of cushion for regain.

I had a nice NSV yesterday morning. As I was getting dressed for work, I looked at my jeans and said to myself "these aren't my jeans, I wouldn't fit into them". But they were my jeans, and they're way too big on me. I'm planning to shop for some new slacks over the next couple of weeks.

Partlypollyanna
on 12/12/19 2:02 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Congratulations!! Being able to check mark your goals list is an awesome feeling!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Riva_G.
on 12/12/19 2:30 pm
DS on 07/18/19

Wow, that's amazing! I have that every morning when I go to get dressed. I always think there's no way I'll fit into my clothes but I do... Keep it up!

White Dove
on 12/12/19 11:26 pm - Warren, OH

Congratulations. It does take getting used to clothes that look like where left by someone much smaller.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/19 10:55 am

WOOOHOOO! Way to go! What a wonderful day for you and a wonderful year!

Lauren010110
on 12/13/19 5:01 pm - Victorville, CA

Yes!!! Congratulations and TOOT THAT HORN!!!!! You've set realistic goals and it's absolutely wonderful that you have been on track to reach them!

Amazing and we can't wait to see a similar post in the summer! =)