ObesityHelp National Conference coming to Houston, TX - October 2nd-3rd, 2020

Member Services
on 1/3/20 1:20 pm - Irvine, CA

Since there has been a lot of interest in our upcoming National Conference we wanted to share some information for those of you interested, so you can start planning.

OH2020 will be held on October 2nd and 3rd in Houston at the Omni Houston Hotel Westside. Early Bird tickets will launch this month and we will have a special block rate for rooms through the hotel. We will be making announcements via our website and social media platforms so watch for those!

These events generally have about 650+ attendees from all over the United States and even some come from other countries. It is a full two-day conference that is packed full of education, support, and celebration.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/5/20 4:46 pm - Burleson, TX

I'm in !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Member Services
on 1/7/20 9:38 am - Irvine, CA

Yay, Gina!

I am sure we will see some old familiar faces in Houston.

Batwingsman
on 1/7/20 11:17 pm - Garland, TX

Hey, watch the "old" remark (right, Gina?)

btw, is that the same hotel that the previous conference in Houston was held at? I forgot the name of it (dang, maybe I'M getting told ).

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

SuMari
on 1/7/20 10:46 am

Do you have to have already had surgery to attend?

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 1/7/20 11:57 am
DS on 09/27/23

Hello SuMari!

You don't have to be a post-op to attend the OH Houston National Conference! We welcome pre-ops, post-ops, support family and friends, basically anyone who is interested in attending! Our conferences are planned to be accepting and friendly places for people to come, relax, meet new people and find out about new products that can be beneficial to the attendees. There are educational/informational sessions planned and so many ways to find support and caring from those participating!

If you have further questions, let us know and you can message me for details. Our early bird ticket sales open this month, so keep watching for more information to be released!

We got you!

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

SuMari
on 1/7/20 3:12 pm

That is awesome! Hopefully, I can attend! It sounds like fun! Thank you, Kim!

Tidgel
on 1/8/20 6:51 am
RNY on 04/15/19

I will be there in Houston! I had my surgery this past April and Houston will be my very first ObesityHelp conference. I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I have heard great things about the ObesityHelp conferences and I look forward to meeting new friends and learning how to stay on track. I need the in-person support!

Olivia831
on 1/8/20 8:23 am, edited 1/15/20 3:16 am
RNY on 01/21/19

Oh, I hope I can go this year! I have a fear of flying and haven't done so since I attended the 2018 OH conference when I was researching my WLS options. I had a great time, learned a lot and met some really amazing and inspirational people whom I still keep in touch with!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1522 views