wish me luck

dreamer1234
on 1/9/20 2:45 am

wish me luck as i am having the panniculectomy in less than 2 weeks, yea its that close. i have met with the plastic surgeon twice and i have lab work, EKG and meet with the people who put me to sleep next wednesday. yes insurance is paying for the surgery. i am excited and also scared. my plastic surgeon did my breast reduction 19 yrs ago and he is the top in his field and it helps that he and my weight loss surgeon are friends. it took me over 6 months to get on the surgery schedule with this doctor as he is so very busy. thanks for all of your support

TJFox
on 1/9/20 5:27 am

How exciting! It sounds like you will be in good hands with your plastic surgeon since you have had experience with him previously!

Tidgel
on 1/9/20 6:36 am
RNY on 04/15/19

Best of luck to you!

Heather_Mill
on 1/9/20 7:27 am

GOOD LUCK! How excited you must be. How long ago did you have your weight loss surgery? I am just in the early stages of researching surgery and am worried about excess skin after losing so much weight. I doubt I will be able to afford it and I heard insurance will not pay for it.

dreamer1234
on 1/9/20 10:24 am

i had RNY 15 months ago and have lost 160 lbs and have kept it off. it was the best decision ever! several plastic surgeons in my area refuse to take insurance but my surgeon did but he is with a medical school so that might make make some difference but i had no trouble getting insurance to pay for it but i had tons of back trouble and yeast infections due to the excess skin. he documented everything, took lots of pictures. that might have had something to do with it. Good luck in your journey!

Heather_Mill
on 1/9/20 2:48 pm

dreamer1234, thank you. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Olivia831
on 1/14/20 6:06 am
RNY on 01/21/19

Wishing you a quick recovery!

Most Active