Having a little fun... What do you plan to do LESS in 2020?

SuMari
on 1/10/20 10:34 am

Saw this and wanted to see what everyone plans to do LESS in 2020?

Mine is caring less of what others think of me and their opinions of what I do for me.

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/20 12:33 pm

Fart less, which means I am more mindful in eating decisions

SuMari
on 1/10/20 2:44 pm

I genuinely laughed out loud and love this! oh, the things to look forward to (an not)!

catwoman7
on 1/10/20 3:13 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

eat less! I'd like to lose about 10 lbs. It's a struggle. I know I have to eat fewer calories to get back down there....(I've just put it on in the last few months)

SuMari
on 1/10/20 3:20 pm

yes, I think this is one for me too... or LEARN how to eat less since I don't have the surgery yet to help me.

sweetpotato1959
on 1/10/20 7:40 pm

Be sick less and SIT less....explaination: Like others, gut expulsions signal gastritis, enzyme and immunity /allergy issues for me. As a result of having better overall health, i have planned to be more active... in the yard and garden. The string trimmer and mower will give me good workouts. String beans ,low acid tomatoes,summer and winter squash will all be in planning for menu items.

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/11/20 1:13 pm

Honesty, eating less hard candies. And less hording of food and clothes.

Dry candies plus dry mouth, destroyed a lot of my teeth. I don't know what wouldI i do for my chronic dry mouth. And I don't tolerate SF candies made with SA.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Tidgel
on 1/13/20 10:11 am
RNY on 04/15/19

I can relate to the hoarding of food! Getting stuck in Acapulco (all alone!) during a hurricane with no power and the roads all flooded out, no stores open, started me down that path. And the California Northridge earthquake didn't help either!

SuMari
on 1/13/20 10:24 am

I would have trouble with this one too! Your dentist doesn't offer any solutions? are there things out there that are comparable such as eye drops are to dry eyes?

sweetpotato1959
on 1/13/20 1:23 pm

There is a mouthwash specifically for dry mouth..

I have not used it, do not know anything about it... I use ice chips..

There are some gland issues that produce edema around secretion centers.....using an anti inflammatory topical .. Possibly an essential oil like peppermint outside those areas MIGHT help.

Most Active